LiveAction AVC Benefits
Network management is a critical component to the Cisco AVC solution. Network administrators need to understand what is going on based on the useful information gathered from Cisco AVC.
LiveAction supports Cisco AVC by reporting application information provided by NBAR2, Application Response Time metrics to isolate problems in the network like per-application retransmission counts, application efficiency (L7 throughput), per-application latency, and total connections provided by the Performance Agent.
LiveAction’s graphical user interface can be used to prioritize business-critical applications and provide the ability to match NBAR2 attributes to recognize more than 1000 applications coming from NBAR2.
LiveAction provides an end-to-end topology map of application flows through the network.
LiveAction AVC Features
- Monitor application performance
- Report application response time metrics
- See and understand application performance over a span of time
- Look at spikes or changes in performance metrics
- End-to-end view of how the network is performing
- Make QoS policies application aware
- Change bandwidth traffic of an application in real-time
AVC system flow table view to display application performance.